Overmolded valve plug cordsets offer rugged connectivity
TURCK introduces overmolded valve plug cordsets. The overmolded face eliminates the need for an additional sealing gasket, ensuring optimal performance in harsh environments. Featuring a translucent molding material with embedded, bright LED’s, these cordsets provide superior visibility for power indication from any angle with black, grey, yellow and clear coloring options to accommodate diverse applications.
TURCK’s overmolded design offers a full cordset alternative to traditional field wireable connectors, which require assembling and hand wiring before they can be used. Field wireable configurations increase the chances of mis-wiring, and also incur high labor costs. TURCK overmolded valve cordsets provide a completely assembled solution that is 100 percent factory tested and ready to use for fast, easy implementation.
Overmolded valve plug cordsets conform to the EN 17 5301-803 standard (replacing DIN 43650) for electrical connectors, which service hydraulic and pneumatic solenoid valves as well as pressure sensors. Solenoid valves control the flow of gas or liquid in cylinders, fluid power motors or larger industrial valves. Applications include food and beverage, oil and gas refineries, water treatment facilities, chemical and petro-chemical and pharmaceutical. These cordsets also meet NEMA 1, 3, 4, 6P and IEC IP67 standards.
TURCK is an industry leader providing superior quality sensing, connectivity and network products to help manufacturers improve their automated processes. For other TURCK product or technical information, www.turck.us
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.