Overmolded valve plug cordsets offer rugged connectivity
TURCK introduces overmolded valve plug cordsets. The overmolded face eliminates the need for an additional sealing gasket, ensuring optimal performance in harsh environments. Featuring a translucent molding material with embedded, bright LED’s, these cordsets provide superior visibility for power indication from any angle with black, grey, yellow and clear coloring options to accommodate diverse applications.
TURCK’s overmolded design offers a full cordset alternative to traditional field wireable connectors, which require assembling and hand wiring before they can be used. Field wireable configurations increase the chances of mis-wiring, and also incur high labor costs. TURCK overmolded valve cordsets provide a completely assembled solution that is 100 percent factory tested and ready to use for fast, easy implementation.
Overmolded valve plug cordsets conform to the EN 17 5301-803 standard (replacing DIN 43650) for electrical connectors, which service hydraulic and pneumatic solenoid valves as well as pressure sensors. Solenoid valves control the flow of gas or liquid in cylinders, fluid power motors or larger industrial valves. Applications include food and beverage, oil and gas refineries, water treatment facilities, chemical and petro-chemical and pharmaceutical. These cordsets also meet NEMA 1, 3, 4, 6P and IEC IP67 standards.
TURCK is an industry leader providing superior quality sensing, connectivity and network products to help manufacturers improve their automated processes. For other TURCK product or technical information, www.turck.us
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta