Onset enhances web-based monitoring software
click image to zoom Onset, a world leader in data loggers and weather stations, announced a new, enhanced version of the company’s HOBOlink web-enabled software platform that provides 24/7 data access and remote management for Onset’s web-based HOBO U30 data logging systems.
HOBOlink now makes accessing building performance and weather data faster and more convenient than ever. It enables users to schedule automatic delivery of exported data files, in CSV or XLSX format, via email or FTP. And, users now have the flexibility to configure the data export in a highly customized way. For example, a user who has four HOBO U30 systems measuring multiple parameters may configure HOBOlink to automatically export temperature data only – and within a specified time range. This speeds up data analysis time and enables users to focus only on the data that’s important to them.
HOBOlink also enables users to easily access current and historical data, set alarm notifications and relay activations, and manage and control HOBO U30 systems without having to go into the field. An API (Application Programming Interface) is available to organizations that want to integrate energy and environmental data from HOBOlink web servers with custom software applications.
Learn more about HOBOlink at http://www.onsetcomp.com/products/software/hobolink.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning