New service and lube trailer introduced
click image to zoom Thunder Creek Equipment, a leading manufacturer of fuel and service trailers, has expanded its product line with the introduction of a new trailer designed specifically for in-field equipment service.
This trailer holds 440 gallons of fluid in combinations of 25, 55 and 110 gallon capacities. It can be configured with up to eight tanks. These can be used for various oils and lubricants, oil reclaim, as well as antifreeze, diesel fuel and diesel exhaust depending on operational needs. Grease systems are also available.
The pumping systems are protected by two hatch doors located on either side of the trailer. Pneumatic pumps are powered by a combination compressor / generator located in the rear utility box. Owners can upgrade to Thunder Creek’s Air N Arc 150, a combination 3-in-1 welder / air compressor / generator, providing more versatility when maintaining equipment in the field.
The front toolbox, located in the nose of the trailer, has a used filter drain pan and space for additional equipment needed to service equipment.
“This trailer is all about minimizing the time needed to service equipment in the field, without the capital investment that comes with a dedicated lube truck,” said Mike VanderLinden, Product Engineer at Thunder Creek Equipment.
The service and lube trailer joins Thunder Creek’s line of single- and double-wall fuel and service trailers and DEF delivery systems. To learn more visit http://pages.thundercreekequipment.com/TCE_Oil.html.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.