New seed treater from KSi
KSi Conveyors Inc. recently unvealed the KSi 4808NGA Seed Applicator for advanced and accurate seed treatment. The patent-pending KSi applicator features numerous technological advances and design elements to address seed treatment needs of downstream seed treaters today.
The KSi design approach provides solutions to the most common challenges encountered in the industry. The design of the 4808NGA specifically pinpoints solutions for:
- Low inlet/head height for easier, more flexible installations
- Accurate, uniform chemical application for faster conditioning
- Conditioned, polished seed for optimal plant-ability and appearance
- Fast clean-out for increased throughput.
The specialized seed treatment offerings of today are scientifically designed chemicals that must be applied to seed very accurately, with label application rates as precise as milligrams of active chemical ingredient per individual seed.
The KSi applicator’s new equipment and hardware design elements leverage established KSi software and process automation innovations to simultaneously control seed flow and chemical flow rates, ensuring accurate chemical application.
Founded in 1999, KSi Conveyors Inc. is located in Cissna Park, Ill., and Sabetha, Kan. More information including contact information is at www.ksiconveyors.com.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto