New quick mount agitator drive for IBC polypropylene tank
AMI has developed the Quick Mount Agitator for ease of installation and to accommodate and fit over 4”, 6” and 8” poly tank openings with any existing thread design.
Now the Slip-On, Quick Mount Agitator drive can be dropped into and slipped over the tank opening and secured within seconds without the need for any tools due to its 3 point built in lock-down method.
The Slip-On, Quick Mount Agitator is ideal for the coatings, chemical and many other industries using intermediate bulk container (IBC) and poly tote applications. The agitator/mixer is a enclosed sealed system for mixing batch quantities of low and medium viscosity liquids thus eliminating the possibilities of contamination and leakage.
This quality American made product is designed for heavy usage, abuse and to provide years of continued service.
The Quick Mount Agitator is lightweight, portable; yet heavy duty providing maximum support and stability. The agitator is made of solid stainless steel including 3 folding blade impellers for ease of insertion thru 4”, 6” or 8” openings. Agitator shaft lengths available in standard sizes but typically made to any length customer requires.
Impeller blades are also stainless steel and offered in standard diameter sizes 4”, 8” and 12’ diameters and up to any diameter required.
The quick mount H.D. Quick Mount Agitator is available in air-driven models. Electric models are available upon request.
- Easy Quick Mount, slip-on design
- Mounts in seconds – No tools required
- Fits over any threaded opening
- Heavy Duty, quality construction
- Long service life
- Enclosed system
- Special seal eliminates fluid leakage along impeller shaft
- Eliminates possibility of product contamination
- Lightweight - ease of handling
- Standard Air drive, available in Electric
- Stainless Steel agitator components
- Agitator Shaft Lengths available in multiple sizes
- Agitator Impeller Blades available in multiple styles / sizes
- Made in America
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System