New precision management system for seed tenders
Digi-Star introduced its ST 3400‐Seed Tracker, a precision management system for seed tenders. A full-featured weighing and management tool, the ST 3400 is designed specifically to track seed weights on individual boxes or bulk bins.
"The pre‐programmable and auto‐shut off features makes it easy for anyone to use," said Digi-Star Product anager Gary Mill.
The ST 3400 can determine pre‐set weights with a pre-programmable auto shut-off for delivering precise seed quantities. It also comes with a downloadable software management reporting tool, including individual field identity, loads, date and time. In addition to being easy-to-use, producers will find cost savings in better seed management, resulting in less clean out and a reduction in seed co-mingling. Only the amount of seed needed is placed into the planter.
Kevin Klubertanz, Digi-Star director of marketing and sales, said, "The ST 3400 is another example of how Digi-Star listens and reacts to the needs of producers to provide complete management solutions."
The ST 3400 is currently available on all scale ready seed tenders.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto