New precision management system for seed tenders
Digi-Star introduced its ST 3400‐Seed Tracker, a precision management system for seed tenders. A full-featured weighing and management tool, the ST 3400 is designed specifically to track seed weights on individual boxes or bulk bins.
"The pre‐programmable and auto‐shut off features makes it easy for anyone to use," said Digi-Star Product anager Gary Mill.
The ST 3400 can determine pre‐set weights with a pre-programmable auto shut-off for delivering precise seed quantities. It also comes with a downloadable software management reporting tool, including individual field identity, loads, date and time. In addition to being easy-to-use, producers will find cost savings in better seed management, resulting in less clean out and a reduction in seed co-mingling. Only the amount of seed needed is placed into the planter.
Kevin Klubertanz, Digi-Star director of marketing and sales, said, "The ST 3400 is another example of how Digi-Star listens and reacts to the needs of producers to provide complete management solutions."
The ST 3400 is currently available on all scale ready seed tenders.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning