New line of patented heating blankets for drums and buckets
The Powerblanket line of drum and bucket warmers replaces conventional band heaters, warming ovens and blowers for heating temperature-sensitive materials stored in plastic, metal and other containers. Utilizing patented GreenHeat Technology, the heaters are a much more energy- and cost-efficient solution for maintaining viscosity and flow for stored liquids, including water, chemicals, paint and food products.
GreenHeat Technology is a revolutionary heat spreading system that is designed to provide a highly efficient and uniform distribution of heat while only consuming low levels of energy. The technology allows containers to be rapidly and consistently warmed without creating the hot and cold spots common with competitive products.
Powerblanket drum and bucket warmers provide maximum freeze protection by maintaining a desired temperature through an evenly heated area. The insulated full-wrap design keeps heat in and cold out, working on both metal and poly drums and buckets year-round. By evenly maintaining temperatures, the warmers prevent product waste and reduce downtime.
Powerblanket warmers operate from a standard 120-volt electrical source and are certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards. The product line fits 55-, 30- and 15-gallon drums and 5-gallon buckets. A PRO model comes with an adjustable thermostatic controller that allows customers to set and manage material temperatures from ambient up to 160°F / 71°C (±2°F / 1°C).
The Rapid Ramp model will quickly heat and keep materials at a temperature of 100°F / 38°C (±10°F / 6°C). These units use full amps to reach temperature, then “ramp” down to about half of the current to maintain that temperature.
Powerblanket provides superior heating solutions for a multitude of applications, including industrial and manufacturing temperature control, ground thawing, concrete curing, and many more. For more information, contact Powerblanket, 1997 South 5070 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84104, call 877-398-7407 in the U.S. or 403-262-5770 in Canada, fax 866-245-9483, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or visit the company’s website at www.powerblanket.com.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America