New features for TPA’s X30 touchscreen console
click image to zoom Topcon Precision Agriculture announces significant new performance and efficiency features to its X30 touchscreen console.
The X30 now offers remote access via Topcon Teamviewer, an internet link to the in-cab console that can be set up by a USB-Wifi adaptor or via an onboard internet port.
Additionally, the X30 supports video monitor cameras to provide customers the benefit of viewing virtually any location on a machine. Topcon’s camera kit provides support for up to four cameras viewable on the X30 screen. The system also supports some third party USB cameras.
The new features of the X30 now support Topcon’s industry-leading plant nutrient monitoring and application system, CropSpec Crop Canopy Sensors. The CropSpec Crop Canopy Sensor System offers plant nutrient monitoring for logging or can be used for on-the-go variable rate application.
Additional features include:
- Support for JD-R Series Tractors. The X30 provides support for JD-R Series FWA tractors, articulated and tracked models. Teamed with the Topcon ISO 11783 compatible AGI-4 Receiver/Steering Controller, it now supports the models mentioned previously plus the Deere 2630 and Command Arm Console. (Projected availability of John Deere unlock codes is December 2013.)
- Support for KUHN Spreaders. In addition to its extensive list of Topcon XLinks, the X30 now supports the KUHN Spreader for sending rate information via the X30’s variable rate application function.
- Cellular Signal Strength Indicator. To provide additional diagnostics capability when using an RTK correction signal over a cellular link, X30 now includes a cellular signal strength indicator. The indicator uses a bar graph similar to those seen on cell phones.
“These new features on our X30 console are just the tip of the iceberg,” said Kevin Cobb, Topcon’s director of product management. “Software upgrades for the X30 include more than 30 new features that will allow it to maintain its industry-leading performance in regard to data management and operator ease-of-use.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems