New electric steering solution Leica SteerDirect ES available
Leica Geosystems released Leica SteerDirect ES, the latest retro-fit electric steering system. Customers can install the assisted steering solution effortlessly into all major brands and models. SteerDirect ES reduces input costs and operator fatigue.
The electro-mechanical drive unit is quiet and latches on and off for easy transfer between vehicles. Adding Leica SteerDirect ES doesn’t involve integration into the hydraulic system or dismounting the steering wheel. Compatible with the Leica mojo3D guidance system and the Leica mojoXact the Leica SteerDirect ES offers a universal installation kit (Install Kit 805044) and several vehicle specific installation kits including:
- Case IH MX & STX, New Holland TJ & T9000 (Install Kit 805047)
- Case IH Maxxum, MXU & Puma, New Holland TS, T6000 & T7000 (Install Kit 805046)
- John Deere 6000 & 7000 (Install Kit 805048)
- John Deere 6000 Premium & 7000 Premium (Install Kit 806829)
- John Deere 47X0, 4830, 7000, 8000, 8000T, 8R (2010), 9000 & 9000T (Install Kit 805045)
Additional vehicle specific installation kits will be available in the near future.
“With the Leica SteerDirect ES we provide another brand independent solution which gives farmers great flexibility. Regardless the color of a tractor, sprayer or harvester, customers now can easily add auto-steering in next to no time to achieve great results”, said Joe Arico, Manager Product Management and Global Support at Leica Geosystems Agriculture.
More information about Leica Geosystems Agriculture products is available from all authorized Leica Geosystems distribution partners and at www.AgGuidance.com.
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals