New automatic sprayer control introduced by TeeJet Technologies
The Radion 8140 is the next generation in easy-to-use TeeJet automatic sprayer rate controls. Equipped with a bright 4.3" (109 mm) color touch screen, operators can easily enter system settings and the target application rate. Radion 8140 display incorporates the TeeJet VisiFlo® color-coding system for easy tip identification and set-up. Once spraying begins, application rate, volume sprayed, system pressure, ground speed and area covered are displayed.
Radion 8140 features a unique built-in droplet size monitor that displays real-time droplet size category information so adjustments can be made to ground speed and pressure to maintain optimum performance. Tank level monitoring, an automatic filling function and a communication port for connection to external variable rate controls are among other key features. A choice of five, seven or nine boom section switches plus master shutoff is offered.
The controller is designed for direct connection to TeeJet Matrix® consoles for auto-section control without extra devices. Radion 8140 can be purchased as an individual controller or kitted with regulating valve, cables and sensors for a total spray control system. The Radion 8140 utilizes standard TeeJet rate control harnessing for easy upgrading of existing sprayers.
TeeJet Technologies manufactures a comprehensive line of products including agricultural spray nozzles for various pesticide/fertilizer applications, boom components, valves/manifolds, strainers, and spray guns, as well as light bar guidance systems, sprayer control systems, ISOBUS job computers, assisted steering systems and other precision farming products. In addition, TeeJet Technologies continues to invest in research and development to advance precision application and control technology.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto