New version of binSight Automated Bin Management System
Cultura Technologies Inc. announced a new release of the binSight automated bin management system. The binSight system provides grain handlers and merchandisers up-to-the-minute inventory information for meeting contract requirements and producing more profitable blends, as well as enables operations and management personnel to keep track of grain for traceability.
The latest version of the binSight system includes the following updates:
- Data output and reporting enhancements that further improve risk and inventory management.
- New Bin Inventory by Product report which presents, by commodity, total quantity and quality information throughout the facility (in addition to by bin and by annex).
- Enhancements to the electronic bin board regarding presentation of averaged grade factors.
- Time saving features for empty/clean and measure up events.
- Improvements to the Plant Control System integration for deployment flexibility and ease-of-use.
"We are excited to release this new version that includes several beneficial capabilities based on valuable user feedback," says Allen Smith, senior product manager with Cultura Technologies Inc. "Users can benefit from even greater time savings in conducting necessary bin activities, plus improved decision making from enhanced reporting," adds Smith.
For more information, call 800-518-0472 or send an email to email@example.com. Information about the binSight system, including a product brochure and user testimonial, can be found at http://www.culturatech.com/products/binsight.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta