New version of binSight Automated Bin Management System
Cultura Technologies Inc. announced a new release of the binSight automated bin management system. The binSight system provides grain handlers and merchandisers up-to-the-minute inventory information for meeting contract requirements and producing more profitable blends, as well as enables operations and management personnel to keep track of grain for traceability.
The latest version of the binSight system includes the following updates:
- Data output and reporting enhancements that further improve risk and inventory management.
- New Bin Inventory by Product report which presents, by commodity, total quantity and quality information throughout the facility (in addition to by bin and by annex).
- Enhancements to the electronic bin board regarding presentation of averaged grade factors.
- Time saving features for empty/clean and measure up events.
- Improvements to the Plant Control System integration for deployment flexibility and ease-of-use.
"We are excited to release this new version that includes several beneficial capabilities based on valuable user feedback," says Allen Smith, senior product manager with Cultura Technologies Inc. "Users can benefit from even greater time savings in conducting necessary bin activities, plus improved decision making from enhanced reporting," adds Smith.
For more information, call 800-518-0472 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about the binSight system, including a product brochure and user testimonial, can be found at http://www.culturatech.com/products/binsight.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto