New Task Command System of spreader software
BBI Spreaders has introduced a next generation of precision farming software and applications computer controller for field work—the Task Command System.
The Task Command System is the second in-house offering in precision agriculture technology from the company’s BBI Electronics Division. The new system gives producers a new level of control over every aspect of nutrient and fertilizer application. Task Command incorporates software tools and applications for managing field navigation, guidance and automated steering of application equipment.
The Task Command System manages variable-rate technology and application to ensure proper nutrient rates that meet diverse demands of agronomists, consultants and farmers to optimize yield, time and investment, according to BBI.
The Task Command System consists of several applications. “FieldView is a powerful virtual terminal display capable of managing multiple tasks. TrackLeader is the advanced guidance application. SmartPath is a management application for automated steering. ProSpread is a variable-rate technology ECU for all spreading needs,” the company noted.
BBI will offer the Task Command System as stock components on their hydraulic spreader equipment brands. Task Command will also be available as aftermarket for any hydraulic application systems. The company’s hydraulic lines of spreaders include the MagnaSpread, a series devoted to precision application of fertilizer and lime, and Endurance, a line dedicated to precision application of organic materials.
“With the Task Command System, we continue to achieve lowest cost-in-use for the industry, which directly affects our customers’ bottom lines for the better,” said Lee Kilpatrick, director of sales and marketing for BBI.
The company’s website is www.BBISpreaders.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company