New “NMC Model 2850” articulated compact loader
click image to zoom NMC-Wollard, Inc. announced the new NMC 2850 articulated compact loader. The new NMC loader (formerly Swinger) features a Kubota 84.5 hp turbo diesel engine, 2,850 lbs. operating lift capacity, 97” dump height, hydro/mechanical drive and 4WD planetary reduction drive axles with 45% limited slip for traction. Simple operator controls feature a single lever joystick for bucket functions, self-leveling bucket lift system and a separate control lever for power attachments.
“The new NMC 2850 is ideal for lift-carry-dump cycles in fertilizer plants—its rugged design coupled with simplified electrical components provides superior performance and durability in caustic applications,” comments Bruce Steingart, vice president of marketing for the company. “And articulated steering eliminates problems of skid steer ruts in landscape, construction, turf, park maintenance, golf course and other sensitive surface applications.”
For more information go to www.nmc-wollard.com.
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto