New “NMC Model 2850” articulated compact loader
click image to zoom NMC-Wollard, Inc. announced the new NMC 2850 articulated compact loader. The new NMC loader (formerly Swinger) features a Kubota 84.5 hp turbo diesel engine, 2,850 lbs. operating lift capacity, 97” dump height, hydro/mechanical drive and 4WD planetary reduction drive axles with 45% limited slip for traction. Simple operator controls feature a single lever joystick for bucket functions, self-leveling bucket lift system and a separate control lever for power attachments.
“The new NMC 2850 is ideal for lift-carry-dump cycles in fertilizer plants—its rugged design coupled with simplified electrical components provides superior performance and durability in caustic applications,” comments Bruce Steingart, vice president of marketing for the company. “And articulated steering eliminates problems of skid steer ruts in landscape, construction, turf, park maintenance, golf course and other sensitive surface applications.”
For more information go to www.nmc-wollard.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.