New “NMC Model 2850” articulated compact loader
click image to zoom NMC-Wollard, Inc. announced the new NMC 2850 articulated compact loader. The new NMC loader (formerly Swinger) features a Kubota 84.5 hp turbo diesel engine, 2,850 lbs. operating lift capacity, 97” dump height, hydro/mechanical drive and 4WD planetary reduction drive axles with 45% limited slip for traction. Simple operator controls feature a single lever joystick for bucket functions, self-leveling bucket lift system and a separate control lever for power attachments.
“The new NMC 2850 is ideal for lift-carry-dump cycles in fertilizer plants—its rugged design coupled with simplified electrical components provides superior performance and durability in caustic applications,” comments Bruce Steingart, vice president of marketing for the company. “And articulated steering eliminates problems of skid steer ruts in landscape, construction, turf, park maintenance, golf course and other sensitive surface applications.”
For more information go to www.nmc-wollard.com.
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta