New “NMC Model 2850” articulated compact loader
click image to zoom NMC-Wollard, Inc. announced the new NMC 2850 articulated compact loader. The new NMC loader (formerly Swinger) features a Kubota 84.5 hp turbo diesel engine, 2,850 lbs. operating lift capacity, 97” dump height, hydro/mechanical drive and 4WD planetary reduction drive axles with 45% limited slip for traction. Simple operator controls feature a single lever joystick for bucket functions, self-leveling bucket lift system and a separate control lever for power attachments.
“The new NMC 2850 is ideal for lift-carry-dump cycles in fertilizer plants—its rugged design coupled with simplified electrical components provides superior performance and durability in caustic applications,” comments Bruce Steingart, vice president of marketing for the company. “And articulated steering eliminates problems of skid steer ruts in landscape, construction, turf, park maintenance, golf course and other sensitive surface applications.”
For more information go to www.nmc-wollard.com.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning