New “NMC Model 2850” articulated compact loader
click image to zoom NMC-Wollard, Inc. announced the new NMC 2850 articulated compact loader. The new NMC loader (formerly Swinger) features a Kubota 84.5 hp turbo diesel engine, 2,850 lbs. operating lift capacity, 97” dump height, hydro/mechanical drive and 4WD planetary reduction drive axles with 45% limited slip for traction. Simple operator controls feature a single lever joystick for bucket functions, self-leveling bucket lift system and a separate control lever for power attachments.
“The new NMC 2850 is ideal for lift-carry-dump cycles in fertilizer plants—its rugged design coupled with simplified electrical components provides superior performance and durability in caustic applications,” comments Bruce Steingart, vice president of marketing for the company. “And articulated steering eliminates problems of skid steer ruts in landscape, construction, turf, park maintenance, golf course and other sensitive surface applications.”
For more information go to www.nmc-wollard.com.
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting