New K-4TSDF "The Shrew" Knife by Shield Ag
Shield Agricultural Equipment announces its all new K-4TSDF "The Shrew" knife series for improved results of injecting ammonia or liquid fertilizers in difficult no-till and min-till applications.
Unlike standard slim-shank mole knives that have a tough go of it in difficult ground conditions, the design profile of the new K-4TSDF knife series provides many advantages. The slim/narrow profile pulls easy and requires less horsepower. Its light and narrow wing creates a soft pocket for an immediate combination of gas and soil. The Shrew offers minimum lift with less disturbance at ground level. Minimum soil disturbance results in better fertilization retention.
From the toolbar to the soil, ShieldAG manufactures a complete line of fertilizer application gear, including a wide variety of fertilizer knives, shanks and clamps. Our Acra-Plant line expands ShieldAG's fertilizer application equipment into No-Till and Min-Till environments.
- Slim/Narrow profile pulls easy, requires less horse power
- Light and Narrow wing creates soft pocket for immediate combination of gas and soil
- Minimum lift with less disturbance at ground level
- Minimum disturbance for better fertilization retention
For more information on this new product go online at www.shieldag.com/theshrew or call for your nearest dealer 800-798-1968.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease