New K-4TSDF "The Shrew" Knife by Shield Ag
Shield Agricultural Equipment announces its all new K-4TSDF "The Shrew" knife series for improved results of injecting ammonia or liquid fertilizers in difficult no-till and min-till applications.
Unlike standard slim-shank mole knives that have a tough go of it in difficult ground conditions, the design profile of the new K-4TSDF knife series provides many advantages. The slim/narrow profile pulls easy and requires less horsepower. Its light and narrow wing creates a soft pocket for an immediate combination of gas and soil. The Shrew offers minimum lift with less disturbance at ground level. Minimum soil disturbance results in better fertilization retention.
From the toolbar to the soil, ShieldAG manufactures a complete line of fertilizer application gear, including a wide variety of fertilizer knives, shanks and clamps. Our Acra-Plant line expands ShieldAG's fertilizer application equipment into No-Till and Min-Till environments.
- Slim/Narrow profile pulls easy, requires less horse power
- Light and Narrow wing creates soft pocket for immediate combination of gas and soil
- Minimum lift with less disturbance at ground level
- Minimum disturbance for better fertilization retention
For more information on this new product go online at www.shieldag.com/theshrew or call for your nearest dealer 800-798-1968.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?