New Fastway product keeps trailer ball greased
Fastway Trailer Products has introduced a tethered ball cover that keeps grease on the ball and off of clothes. Unlike other ball covers, the Fastway tethered ball cover conveniently stays with the hitch ball while towing and is ready to use when it’s time to store the trailer. The Fastway tethered ball cover makes storing a trailer faster and easier. Two different models are available: one for a 2" ball, and one for a 2-5/16" ball.
“Losing your ball cover is a messy hassle,” said Progress Mfg. Sales Manager, Rich Elliott.
“The Fastway tethered ball cover is a simple way to protect the grease on your ball without misplacing it.”
The new Fastway tethered ball cover is currently available through dealerships serving the towing industry throughout the United States and Canada.
No matching related articles at this time.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants