New Fastway product keeps trailer ball greased
Fastway Trailer Products has introduced a tethered ball cover that keeps grease on the ball and off of clothes. Unlike other ball covers, the Fastway tethered ball cover conveniently stays with the hitch ball while towing and is ready to use when it’s time to store the trailer. The Fastway tethered ball cover makes storing a trailer faster and easier. Two different models are available: one for a 2" ball, and one for a 2-5/16" ball.
“Losing your ball cover is a messy hassle,” said Progress Mfg. Sales Manager, Rich Elliott.
“The Fastway tethered ball cover is a simple way to protect the grease on your ball without misplacing it.”
The new Fastway tethered ball cover is currently available through dealerships serving the towing industry throughout the United States and Canada.
No matching related articles at this time.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease