New Fastway product keeps trailer ball greased
Fastway Trailer Products has introduced a tethered ball cover that keeps grease on the ball and off of clothes. Unlike other ball covers, the Fastway tethered ball cover conveniently stays with the hitch ball while towing and is ready to use when it’s time to store the trailer. The Fastway tethered ball cover makes storing a trailer faster and easier. Two different models are available: one for a 2" ball, and one for a 2-5/16" ball.
“Losing your ball cover is a messy hassle,” said Progress Mfg. Sales Manager, Rich Elliott.
“The Fastway tethered ball cover is a simple way to protect the grease on your ball without misplacing it.”
The new Fastway tethered ball cover is currently available through dealerships serving the towing industry throughout the United States and Canada.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Ports and River Receiving Systems