New Fastway product keeps trailer ball greased
Fastway Trailer Products has introduced a tethered ball cover that keeps grease on the ball and off of clothes. Unlike other ball covers, the Fastway tethered ball cover conveniently stays with the hitch ball while towing and is ready to use when it’s time to store the trailer. The Fastway tethered ball cover makes storing a trailer faster and easier. Two different models are available: one for a 2" ball, and one for a 2-5/16" ball.
“Losing your ball cover is a messy hassle,” said Progress Mfg. Sales Manager, Rich Elliott.
“The Fastway tethered ball cover is a simple way to protect the grease on your ball without misplacing it.”
The new Fastway tethered ball cover is currently available through dealerships serving the towing industry throughout the United States and Canada.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning