New Ag Leader website offers enhancements
"Responsive web design is an approach that businesses are implementing to provide users with the best possible viewing experience, no matter what device they are using," explains Jake Smith, web developer for Ag Leader Technology.
According to the 2012 Media Channel Study sponsored by the Agri Council, 52% of all US farmers and ranchers access digital ag resources weekly; websites and e-newsletters were sited as most common.
"Our goal," Smith continued, "is to provide every grower who visits agleader.com with improved readability and simplified navigation."
Responsive web designs rely on media queries in order to determine the resolution of the device it is being served on. Images are then scaled to fit on the screen correctly.
Ag Leader President Al Myers said, "When producers are in the field, they can count on the new Ag Leader website to give them access to the information they need right away. The Ag Leader website will offer a more desirable user experience, regardless of how the website is accessed."
Visit http://www.agleader.com to view the new website today!
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease