New Ag Leader website offers enhancements
"Responsive web design is an approach that businesses are implementing to provide users with the best possible viewing experience, no matter what device they are using," explains Jake Smith, web developer for Ag Leader Technology.
According to the 2012 Media Channel Study sponsored by the Agri Council, 52% of all US farmers and ranchers access digital ag resources weekly; websites and e-newsletters were sited as most common.
"Our goal," Smith continued, "is to provide every grower who visits agleader.com with improved readability and simplified navigation."
Responsive web designs rely on media queries in order to determine the resolution of the device it is being served on. Images are then scaled to fit on the screen correctly.
Ag Leader President Al Myers said, "When producers are in the field, they can count on the new Ag Leader website to give them access to the information they need right away. The Ag Leader website will offer a more desirable user experience, regardless of how the website is accessed."
Visit http://www.agleader.com to view the new website today!
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement