Netafim rolls out portable drip irrigation technology
Addressing the diverse operational and environmental needs of today's modern growers, Netafim has unveiled PolyNet, a high-performance, flexible, lightweight, cost-effective piping solution for above and below-ground agricultural drip irrigation systems.
Utilizing an advanced, collapsible design, PolyNet is an innovative mainline and sub-mainline piping solution from Netafim that enables growers to easily install, recoil and relocate a drip irrigation system for use in an alternate field or different configuration. Featuring leakage-free lateral connectors and integrated welded outlets, spaced according to customer requirements, PolyNet's advanced design provides growers with an easy-to-assemble, precise water delivery solution that lowers labor and maintenance costs, increases water savings and improves crop performance potential through enhanced system performance. Additionally, the cost (per acre) of a PolyNet drip irrigation system is substantially less than a below-ground PVC system, giving producers more options when deciding on a system that is the right fit for their operation.
"A perfect complement to Netafim's singular focus of providing reliable, simple and affordable irrigation solutions to help today's farmers address the challenges of an increasingly complex industry, PolyNet enables farmers to reap the benefits of a drip irrigation system in areas where flexibility is essential," said Ze'ev Barylka, Director of Marketing for Netafim USA. "Since first pioneering drip irrigation technology nearly 5 decades ago, the debut of PolyNet is a result of Netafim's continued commitment to providing growers with leading tools and technology needed to improve yield potential and productivity, while reducing costs, labor and water use."
Available in a wide range of diameters, PolyNet's thermostatic collapsible irrigation pipe is constructed from rugged premium polyethylene materials that are designed to be versatile and durable enough to withstand the weight of heavy field machinery as well as the most stringent environmental conditions. Requiring no specialized installation tools, PolyNet is equipped with a connector kit and an array of branching and lateral fittings, making it compatible with any Netafim on-surface or subsurface (SDI) irrigation system.
For more information on PolyNet, visit www.NetafimUSA.com.
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- New soybean webcast addresses fungicide resistance
- Leader, scientists call for cooperation in agro-technology
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre