Mycogen Seeds introduces midseason corn and soybeans
Mycogen Seeds is introducing four more grain corn hybrids and four more soybean lines in time for the 2014 growing season. These products feature agronomic qualities and advanced trait technologies to help growers have a successful season. This brings the total number of new products to 66.
“We are pleased to offer growers new corn hybrids and soybean lines that feature industry-leading technologies in time for planting,” says Hank King, U.S. marketing leader for Mycogen Seeds. “We continue to invest in research and development to meet the ever-changing needs of growers to help them achieve more from their acres.”
For more information about these or other Mycogen brand products, contact your local Mycogen Seeds dealer or sales representative, or visit http://www.mycogen.com/.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture