Mycogen Seeds introduces midseason corn and soybeans
Mycogen Seeds is introducing four more grain corn hybrids and four more soybean lines in time for the 2014 growing season. These products feature agronomic qualities and advanced trait technologies to help growers have a successful season. This brings the total number of new products to 66.
“We are pleased to offer growers new corn hybrids and soybean lines that feature industry-leading technologies in time for planting,” says Hank King, U.S. marketing leader for Mycogen Seeds. “We continue to invest in research and development to meet the ever-changing needs of growers to help them achieve more from their acres.”
For more information about these or other Mycogen brand products, contact your local Mycogen Seeds dealer or sales representative, or visit http://www.mycogen.com/.
- Vermont lawmakers send GMO food-labeling law to governor
- China releases its first report on agricultural outlook
- Novozymes to open new R&D center in U.S.
- CLA participates in forum for ESA consultations for pesticides
- CHS partners to build fertilizer warehouse at Hamberg, N.D.
- Federal agencies, others dispute stover ethanol conclusion
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants