Mycogen Seeds introduces midseason corn and soybeans
Mycogen Seeds is introducing four more grain corn hybrids and four more soybean lines in time for the 2014 growing season. These products feature agronomic qualities and advanced trait technologies to help growers have a successful season. This brings the total number of new products to 66.
“We are pleased to offer growers new corn hybrids and soybean lines that feature industry-leading technologies in time for planting,” says Hank King, U.S. marketing leader for Mycogen Seeds. “We continue to invest in research and development to meet the ever-changing needs of growers to help them achieve more from their acres.”
For more information about these or other Mycogen brand products, contact your local Mycogen Seeds dealer or sales representative, or visit http://www.mycogen.com/.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?