Mycogen Seeds introduces midseason corn and soybeans
Mycogen Seeds is introducing four more grain corn hybrids and four more soybean lines in time for the 2014 growing season. These products feature agronomic qualities and advanced trait technologies to help growers have a successful season. This brings the total number of new products to 66.
“We are pleased to offer growers new corn hybrids and soybean lines that feature industry-leading technologies in time for planting,” says Hank King, U.S. marketing leader for Mycogen Seeds. “We continue to invest in research and development to meet the ever-changing needs of growers to help them achieve more from their acres.”
For more information about these or other Mycogen brand products, contact your local Mycogen Seeds dealer or sales representative, or visit http://www.mycogen.com/.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease