Magnetic mount LED mechanics work light from Larson Electronics
“This mechanics work light provides an even spread of bright white light for illumination for hands free operation during routine maintenance, repairs, and automotive performance modifications,” said Robert Bresnahan of Larson Electronics’ LarsonElectronics.com. “This light weight magnetic work light can be mounted to the hood, strut towers, or along frame rails for temporary illuminating of vehicles, trailers, and various shop projects. The AML-LED-WP40-M-22C is extremely versatile, durable, and the portability of this light makes it ideal for use around the shop, at the track, or on the road.”
Larson Electronics carries an extensive line of LED lights, LED drop lights, intrinsically safe LED lights, portable work lights and industrial grade LED area lights. You can view Larson Electronics’ entire line of lighting by visiting them on the web at LarsonElectronics.com. You can also call 1-800-369-6671 to learn more about all of Larson Electronics’ lighting products or call 1-214-616-6180 for international inquires.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014