Magnetic mount LED mechanics work light from Larson Electronics
“This mechanics work light provides an even spread of bright white light for illumination for hands free operation during routine maintenance, repairs, and automotive performance modifications,” said Robert Bresnahan of Larson Electronics’ LarsonElectronics.com. “This light weight magnetic work light can be mounted to the hood, strut towers, or along frame rails for temporary illuminating of vehicles, trailers, and various shop projects. The AML-LED-WP40-M-22C is extremely versatile, durable, and the portability of this light makes it ideal for use around the shop, at the track, or on the road.”
Larson Electronics carries an extensive line of LED lights, LED drop lights, intrinsically safe LED lights, portable work lights and industrial grade LED area lights. You can view Larson Electronics’ entire line of lighting by visiting them on the web at LarsonElectronics.com. You can also call 1-800-369-6671 to learn more about all of Larson Electronics’ lighting products or call 1-214-616-6180 for international inquires.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture