Larson Electronics reveals new explosion proof LED tank light
Larson Electronics announced the release of an explosion proof LED tank light mounted to a portable wheelbarrow cart. The new EPLC2-16C-150LED Explosion Proof Tank Light is sure to make 2014 bigger and brighter than ever!
The EPLC2-16C-150LED is rated Class 2 Division 1-2 and is a cart mounted explosion proof LED light that provides 10,000 square feet of work area coverage. This portable LED cart light has a removable light head measuring 16 inches in diameter which allows the unit to fit through the standard sized manholes or entry passages commonly found in the petrochemical and marine industries. The LED light head produces a brilliant flood pattern of light that is ideal for illuminating enclosed areas and further adds to this units desirability as portable tank lighting solution. Included with this LED light cart is 250 feet of SOOW cord which combined with the 360 degrees of rotation and 90 degrees of tilt offered by the LED light head provides an effective alternative to often cumbersome explosion proof string lights.
This unit is also multi-voltage capable and can configured to operate on 120-277 volts 50/60 Hz. Further adding to the versatility and convenience of this LED light cart are 25 peel-off mylar overspray lamp protectors that ship with the unit. The protectors provide lamp protection from dirt or debris and can be removed, cleaned and replaced, lessening the need for tedious lamp cleaning or replacements. This lamp is T5 temperature rated and the LED light head retains 80% of its lumen output after 60,000 hours of use, far longer than incandescent or fluorescent lamps.
"Often simply referred to as a ‘tank light’, this unit is considered universal due to its ability to be passed through any conventional manhole such as those found in petrochemical containers and ship storage tanks", Rob Bresnahan, with Larsonelectronics.com said.
Larson Electronics carries an extensive line of LED light towers, portable distributions, explosion proof lights for hazardous locations, portable work lights and industrial grade LED area lights. You can view Larson Electronics’ entire line of lighting by visiting them on the web at http://www.larsonelectronics.com/.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.