Larson Electronics reveals new explosion proof LED tank light
Larson Electronics announced the release of an explosion proof LED tank light mounted to a portable wheelbarrow cart. The new EPLC2-16C-150LED Explosion Proof Tank Light is sure to make 2014 bigger and brighter than ever!
The EPLC2-16C-150LED is rated Class 2 Division 1-2 and is a cart mounted explosion proof LED light that provides 10,000 square feet of work area coverage. This portable LED cart light has a removable light head measuring 16 inches in diameter which allows the unit to fit through the standard sized manholes or entry passages commonly found in the petrochemical and marine industries. The LED light head produces a brilliant flood pattern of light that is ideal for illuminating enclosed areas and further adds to this units desirability as portable tank lighting solution. Included with this LED light cart is 250 feet of SOOW cord which combined with the 360 degrees of rotation and 90 degrees of tilt offered by the LED light head provides an effective alternative to often cumbersome explosion proof string lights.
This unit is also multi-voltage capable and can configured to operate on 120-277 volts 50/60 Hz. Further adding to the versatility and convenience of this LED light cart are 25 peel-off mylar overspray lamp protectors that ship with the unit. The protectors provide lamp protection from dirt or debris and can be removed, cleaned and replaced, lessening the need for tedious lamp cleaning or replacements. This lamp is T5 temperature rated and the LED light head retains 80% of its lumen output after 60,000 hours of use, far longer than incandescent or fluorescent lamps.
"Often simply referred to as a ‘tank light’, this unit is considered universal due to its ability to be passed through any conventional manhole such as those found in petrochemical containers and ship storage tanks", Rob Bresnahan, with Larsonelectronics.com said.
Larson Electronics carries an extensive line of LED light towers, portable distributions, explosion proof lights for hazardous locations, portable work lights and industrial grade LED area lights. You can view Larson Electronics’ entire line of lighting by visiting them on the web at http://www.larsonelectronics.com/.
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- WSU researchers explain mystery of cereal grain defense
- Soybean success: Highest yield in Georgia history
- Innovative conservation efforts highlighted at Vilsack farm visit
- Pre-harvest weed control in row crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning