Larson Electronics offers extendible LED light tower
The HAL-2X150MCE-LED Explosion Proof Portable Light Tower from Larson Electronics is rated Class 1 Division 2, Groups C & D and uses two 150 watt LED lamps to produce 29,580 lumens of light capable of illuminating 36,000 square feet of work area.
The HAL-2X150MCE-LED explosion proof portable light tower is U.L. approved Class 1, Division 2 for Groups C and D and provides 36,000 square foot of coverage with a 29,580 lumen light output. This unit consists of two 150 watt LED lamps mounted on top of an aluminum cart with solid rubber wheels, an extendable center tower, and provides a portable and easily deployed source of hazardous location illumination. The two 150W-LED fixtures on this unit are weatherproof and suitable for use in outdoor marine applications, making this light cart an ideal lighting solution for industrial applications, shipyards, commercial maufacturing and outdoor work areas.
The lamp housings on this cart are weatherproof and constructed of die cast aluminum featuring a hinged, removable front-access door with two captive closure screws for easy servicing. The optical assemblies include a precision-formed aluminum reflector and heat/impact-resistant tempered flat door glass. The aluminum reflector has a chemically bonded, lightweight, non-breakable ALGLAS finish on both the inside and outside surfaces providing corrosion resistance, durability and ease of cleaning. The optical assemblies contain a mogul base socket capable of handling the higher pulse ratings of newer HID systems.
The cart and tower assembly is constructed of aluminum with stainless steel fasteners and has two solid anti-static rubber wheels, allowing this unit to be easily relocated around the work area as needed. The cart and lamp assembly are two pieces and designed to be easily disassembled without tools. The lamp fixtures are attached to the mounting bar with adjustable trunnion brackets, allowing the lamps to be adjusted vertically and horizontally through a full range of positions. Included with this unit is 50 feet of SOOW cord ending in an ECP1523 explosion proof straight blade plug. The multi-tap ballast in these fixtures enables the lights to be configured from 110V to 277V with jumpers.
The multi-purpose, portable design of this light tower makes it a popular choice for industrial applications regardless of whether the locations are designated hazardous or not.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism