Larson Electronics offers extendible LED light tower
The HAL-2X150MCE-LED Explosion Proof Portable Light Tower from Larson Electronics is rated Class 1 Division 2, Groups C & D and uses two 150 watt LED lamps to produce 29,580 lumens of light capable of illuminating 36,000 square feet of work area.
The HAL-2X150MCE-LED explosion proof portable light tower is U.L. approved Class 1, Division 2 for Groups C and D and provides 36,000 square foot of coverage with a 29,580 lumen light output. This unit consists of two 150 watt LED lamps mounted on top of an aluminum cart with solid rubber wheels, an extendable center tower, and provides a portable and easily deployed source of hazardous location illumination. The two 150W-LED fixtures on this unit are weatherproof and suitable for use in outdoor marine applications, making this light cart an ideal lighting solution for industrial applications, shipyards, commercial maufacturing and outdoor work areas.
The lamp housings on this cart are weatherproof and constructed of die cast aluminum featuring a hinged, removable front-access door with two captive closure screws for easy servicing. The optical assemblies include a precision-formed aluminum reflector and heat/impact-resistant tempered flat door glass. The aluminum reflector has a chemically bonded, lightweight, non-breakable ALGLAS finish on both the inside and outside surfaces providing corrosion resistance, durability and ease of cleaning. The optical assemblies contain a mogul base socket capable of handling the higher pulse ratings of newer HID systems.
The cart and tower assembly is constructed of aluminum with stainless steel fasteners and has two solid anti-static rubber wheels, allowing this unit to be easily relocated around the work area as needed. The cart and lamp assembly are two pieces and designed to be easily disassembled without tools. The lamp fixtures are attached to the mounting bar with adjustable trunnion brackets, allowing the lamps to be adjusted vertically and horizontally through a full range of positions. Included with this unit is 50 feet of SOOW cord ending in an ECP1523 explosion proof straight blade plug. The multi-tap ballast in these fixtures enables the lights to be configured from 110V to 277V with jumpers.
The multi-purpose, portable design of this light tower makes it a popular choice for industrial applications regardless of whether the locations are designated hazardous or not.
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- FMC opens new Asia Innovation Center in Shanghai
- Groundwater levels drop in Southwest in ongoing drought
- Council of the European Union adopts position on GMOs
- New Holland launches new self-propelled sprayer line
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Study says neonic insecticides widespread in Iowa waters
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Evogene amends Bayer wheat agreement