John Deere adds new models to compact wheel loader line
To keep operating costs at a minimum, a transverse-mounted engine allows for quick and convenient daily servicing. The electrical system minimizes the number of wires, mechanical relays, and unsealed connections for maximum durability and uptime. In addition, the machines’ vertical filters and environmental drains are also easily-accessible at ground-level.
Those that change attachments often will enjoy a push-button actuated skid-steer style coupler. The coupler comes standard on the boom and enables operators to attach and release John Deere Worksite Pro attachments quickly, without tools or leaving the seat. The coupler can connect to numerous implements – from blades, buckets and pushers, to scrap and brush-tine grapples and augers.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning