John Deere adds new models to compact wheel loader line
To keep operating costs at a minimum, a transverse-mounted engine allows for quick and convenient daily servicing. The electrical system minimizes the number of wires, mechanical relays, and unsealed connections for maximum durability and uptime. In addition, the machines’ vertical filters and environmental drains are also easily-accessible at ground-level.
Those that change attachments often will enjoy a push-button actuated skid-steer style coupler. The coupler comes standard on the boom and enables operators to attach and release John Deere Worksite Pro attachments quickly, without tools or leaving the seat. The coupler can connect to numerous implements – from blades, buckets and pushers, to scrap and brush-tine grapples and augers.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.