Hypro offers new pumps with ForceField technology
click image to zoom Hypro’s newly designed 9307 Series Centrifugal Pumps with ForceField Seal Technology, a 2013 AE50 Award winner, will protect against today’s harshest chemical and application environments.
“The ForceField Seal Technology is a maintenance-free design that automatically adjusts seal chamber pressures, ensuring mechanical seal life in all conditions,” states Jared Krueger, product manager at Hypro. “Elimination of dry run and chemical bonding failures prevents costly in-season downtime. Hypro backs this pump with an industry first one-year warranty on pump, motor, and seals.”
The 9307 series pump handles high volume spraying applications at increased field speeds, allowing applicators to spray more acres faster. This results in timely weed and pest control, driving increased profits for growers. These pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids such as water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, and liquid fertilizers.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America