Hypro offers new pumps with ForceField technology
click image to zoom Hypro’s newly designed 9307 Series Centrifugal Pumps with ForceField Seal Technology, a 2013 AE50 Award winner, will protect against today’s harshest chemical and application environments.
“The ForceField Seal Technology is a maintenance-free design that automatically adjusts seal chamber pressures, ensuring mechanical seal life in all conditions,” states Jared Krueger, product manager at Hypro. “Elimination of dry run and chemical bonding failures prevents costly in-season downtime. Hypro backs this pump with an industry first one-year warranty on pump, motor, and seals.”
The 9307 series pump handles high volume spraying applications at increased field speeds, allowing applicators to spray more acres faster. This results in timely weed and pest control, driving increased profits for growers. These pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids such as water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, and liquid fertilizers.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?