Hypro offers new pumps with ForceField technology
click image to zoom Hypro’s newly designed 9307 Series Centrifugal Pumps with ForceField Seal Technology, a 2013 AE50 Award winner, will protect against today’s harshest chemical and application environments.
“The ForceField Seal Technology is a maintenance-free design that automatically adjusts seal chamber pressures, ensuring mechanical seal life in all conditions,” states Jared Krueger, product manager at Hypro. “Elimination of dry run and chemical bonding failures prevents costly in-season downtime. Hypro backs this pump with an industry first one-year warranty on pump, motor, and seals.”
The 9307 series pump handles high volume spraying applications at increased field speeds, allowing applicators to spray more acres faster. This results in timely weed and pest control, driving increased profits for growers. These pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids such as water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, and liquid fertilizers.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America