Hypro offers new pumps with ForceField technology
click image to zoom Hypro’s newly designed 9307 Series Centrifugal Pumps with ForceField Seal Technology, a 2013 AE50 Award winner, will protect against today’s harshest chemical and application environments.
“The ForceField Seal Technology is a maintenance-free design that automatically adjusts seal chamber pressures, ensuring mechanical seal life in all conditions,” states Jared Krueger, product manager at Hypro. “Elimination of dry run and chemical bonding failures prevents costly in-season downtime. Hypro backs this pump with an industry first one-year warranty on pump, motor, and seals.”
The 9307 series pump handles high volume spraying applications at increased field speeds, allowing applicators to spray more acres faster. This results in timely weed and pest control, driving increased profits for growers. These pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids such as water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, and liquid fertilizers.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting