Hypro offers Express nozzle body end caps
The Express nozzle body end cap from Hypro, 2012 AE50 award winner, supports today’s practice of precision agriculture. It enables standard nozzle bodies to have much quicker reaction times in response to GPS boom shut-off control signals, turning off spray quickly and decisively on overlaps, end rows, and boundary areas. This is achieved by eliminating the air that gets trapped in conventional boom designs. When the boom is completely filled with liquid, the nozzle body’s diaphragm check valve (DCV) activation time is greatly improved, by as much as 85 percent.
The Express nozzle body end caps also create a much cleaner look by terminating the pipe at the last nozzle body, while reducing pipe material by as much as 10 percent. Using Express nozzle body end caps will contribute to better boom hygiene by eliminating the ‘dead-end’ termination of pipe that allows chemical residue to buildup and air to accumulate. The additional option of a removable end plug allows easy access for boom cleanout to flush debris from boom pipe.
The Express nozzle body end cap is currently available for 1” nominal pipe (1.315”OD). To receive more information on the new Express nozzle body end cap, please contact Hypro at 1-800-424-9776, or visit www.hypropumps.com.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement