Hypro offers Express nozzle body end caps
The Express nozzle body end cap from Hypro, 2012 AE50 award winner, supports today’s practice of precision agriculture. It enables standard nozzle bodies to have much quicker reaction times in response to GPS boom shut-off control signals, turning off spray quickly and decisively on overlaps, end rows, and boundary areas. This is achieved by eliminating the air that gets trapped in conventional boom designs. When the boom is completely filled with liquid, the nozzle body’s diaphragm check valve (DCV) activation time is greatly improved, by as much as 85 percent.
The Express nozzle body end caps also create a much cleaner look by terminating the pipe at the last nozzle body, while reducing pipe material by as much as 10 percent. Using Express nozzle body end caps will contribute to better boom hygiene by eliminating the ‘dead-end’ termination of pipe that allows chemical residue to buildup and air to accumulate. The additional option of a removable end plug allows easy access for boom cleanout to flush debris from boom pipe.
The Express nozzle body end cap is currently available for 1” nominal pipe (1.315”OD). To receive more information on the new Express nozzle body end cap, please contact Hypro at 1-800-424-9776, or visit www.hypropumps.com.
- USDA chief expects 2014 biofuel use targets to rise
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- SDSU has precision ag minor because of fast changes
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Partnership to provide new bio-fertilizers
- Arysta LifeScience bio-products distribution in France
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America