Hypro offers Express nozzle body end caps
The Express nozzle body end cap from Hypro, 2012 AE50 award winner, supports today’s practice of precision agriculture. It enables standard nozzle bodies to have much quicker reaction times in response to GPS boom shut-off control signals, turning off spray quickly and decisively on overlaps, end rows, and boundary areas. This is achieved by eliminating the air that gets trapped in conventional boom designs. When the boom is completely filled with liquid, the nozzle body’s diaphragm check valve (DCV) activation time is greatly improved, by as much as 85 percent.
The Express nozzle body end caps also create a much cleaner look by terminating the pipe at the last nozzle body, while reducing pipe material by as much as 10 percent. Using Express nozzle body end caps will contribute to better boom hygiene by eliminating the ‘dead-end’ termination of pipe that allows chemical residue to buildup and air to accumulate. The additional option of a removable end plug allows easy access for boom cleanout to flush debris from boom pipe.
The Express nozzle body end cap is currently available for 1” nominal pipe (1.315”OD). To receive more information on the new Express nozzle body end cap, please contact Hypro at 1-800-424-9776, or visit www.hypropumps.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.