Hemisphere GPS introduces A325 GNSS smart antenna
Hemisphere GPS introduced the affordable A325 GNSS Smart Antenna. This new design incorporates professional-level centimeter and sub-meter positioning accuracy powered by Hemisphere GPS' Eclipse receiver technology and includes L-band and Bluetooth communications support. A325 is a great fit for a variety of applications including agriculture, construction, straddle carriers, robotics, marine, survey, and GIS.
A325 accuracies are software scalable to be custom configured for the customer's specific needs and budget. Users can take advantage of free SBAS sub-meter accuracy or decimeter-level L-band support. For more precise needs such as land and hydrographic surveying, customers can activate the centimeter-level RTK feature with robust GPS and GLONASS positioning utilizing Hemisphere GPS' exclusive SureTrack technology.
Various communication options within A325 make it compatible with a range of data collectors, terminals, and software applications. With dual serial ports offering NMEA 0183, a wireless Bluetooth mode, controller area network (CAN) interface that supports NMEA 2000, and pulse outputs the A325 will quickly and easily connect to systems used by positioning, navigation, and machine control professionals.
With a durable IP-69K sealed and lightweight enclosure that houses both antenna and receiver, A325 is easy to install and operate in harsh environmental conditions. It is ideal for backpack and vehicle mounting solutions. Wireless connections to a data controller make it easy to establish positions and attributes, making A325 an essential component for mapping municipal assets, forestry, and topographical features. The easy-to-see multi-color LED status indicator and integrated 2D tilt sensor enable offset corrections and add to the simplicity of A325.
"A325 offers customers a very versatile precision GNSS smart antenna at an amazing price," said Phil Gabriel, Vice President and General Manager, Precision Products, for Hemisphere GPS. "This enhances our GNSS receiver portfolio, allowing us to offer customers a wider range of products and solutions to meet their needs."
A325 is now available through the Hemisphere GPS Precision Products global dealer network. For more information about Hemisphere GPS' Precision Products and A325 antenna, visit www.hemispheregps.com/precision.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America