Hemisphere GPS announces eDriveX enhancements with VSi Support
“We are always looking for ways to improve upon our successful eDriveX product line that offers industry leading performance and great value and we believe customers will appreciate the VSi support as well as the new guidance features,” says Kip Pendleton, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Agriculture, for Hemisphere GPS. “Providing new and innovative product features is at the core of our solution-based approach to helping current and new customers become more efficient and productive.”
Outback eDriveX with VSi functionality and all other Outback Guidance products are available now through Outback Guidance Centers and through Hemisphere GPS distributors worldwide. Also, contact Outback Guidance customer service or visit www.outbackguidance.com for more information.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance