Hemisphere GPS announces eDriveX enhancements with VSi Support
“We are always looking for ways to improve upon our successful eDriveX product line that offers industry leading performance and great value and we believe customers will appreciate the VSi support as well as the new guidance features,” says Kip Pendleton, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Agriculture, for Hemisphere GPS. “Providing new and innovative product features is at the core of our solution-based approach to helping current and new customers become more efficient and productive.”
Outback eDriveX with VSi functionality and all other Outback Guidance products are available now through Outback Guidance Centers and through Hemisphere GPS distributors worldwide. Also, contact Outback Guidance customer service or visit www.outbackguidance.com for more information.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems