Hemisphere GPS announces eDriveX enhancements with VSi Support
“We are always looking for ways to improve upon our successful eDriveX product line that offers industry leading performance and great value and we believe customers will appreciate the VSi support as well as the new guidance features,” says Kip Pendleton, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Agriculture, for Hemisphere GPS. “Providing new and innovative product features is at the core of our solution-based approach to helping current and new customers become more efficient and productive.”
Outback eDriveX with VSi functionality and all other Outback Guidance products are available now through Outback Guidance Centers and through Hemisphere GPS distributors worldwide. Also, contact Outback Guidance customer service or visit www.outbackguidance.com for more information.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?