Hanna Instruments launches new handheld colorimeters
Hanna Instruments announced the release of 12 new Checker HC Handheld Colorimeters.
Designed as an accurate, affordable alternative to chemical test kits, the new Checker HC portable meters measure a variety of parameters including:
- Ammonia (Low, Medium and High Ranges)
- Nitrite (Low and High Range)
- Total Chlorine (Ultra Low Range and High Range)
- Low Range Silica
- Chromium VI
- Marine Calcium
The Checker line of hand held colorimeters are perfect for testing water quality in saltwater aquariums, water treated to remove chlorine prior to RO, cooling towers, swimming pools and spas as well as spot checking water quality in wastewater, plating and environmental applications.
“Our handheld Checker’s fill a unique niche between chemical test kits and high end laboratory colorimeters” said Paul Fabsits, Vice President of Global Business Development for Hanna Instruments. “They are far more accurate and easy to use than a chemical test kit, yet are inexpensive enough for an everyday costumer to use.”
Hanna’s new Checker’s will be available through any of our 40 international locations. These offices provide Hanna customers with local service, support and training and are part of Hanna’s goal to provide an exceptional local customer experience.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease