Grouser offers redesigned AG PRO dozer blades
click image to zoom Tractor blade manufacturer Grouser Products has redesigned its AG PRO series of dozer blades to increase efficiency, productivity and ease of use compared with other blades. They are ideal for nearly any material moving application.
The redesigned AG PRO blades are compatible with a wide range of tractor brands. They can be quickly and easily mounted to the front frames of 275- to 600-horsepower, 4-wheel, articulated tractors, with a simple, bolt-on undercarriage design that saves time both during initial installation and when operators need to switch from material handling to fieldwork.
The AG PRO’s single-lever, quick attach system saves time and effort when hooking or unhooking the blade. The system is mounted at the front of the tractor allowing one operator to quickly and efficiently align the tractor to the blade, drive forward and lock it into place. To detach the blade, the operator simply unhooks the hydraulic hoses, pulls the lever behind the blade and backs away. Grouser redesigned the hydraulic hose connections at the front of the unit in one, easy-access configuration, mounting the hoses where the operator can quickly connect or disconnect the unit. For added durability, 760 and 770 models route the hoses through steel lines within the frame to ensure they are not dislodged by material buildup.
Once the blade is attached, its 48-inch approximate lift height allows the operator to push tremendous amounts of material into steep piles, then easily lift the blade high enough to avoid back dragging that would otherwise remove material that was just added to the pile. The lift frame is also equipped with a frame guard, which reduces material buildup between the blade and tractor.
The AG PRO blade’s undercarriage and lift frame are installed high underneath the tractor to provide tremendous ground clearance. This high ground clearance and the added weight of the undercarriage system eliminate the need for OEM weight packages that are otherwise required for fieldwork. Operators do not have to disassemble and reassemble extra weight; they simply detach the blade and head for the field.
The AG PRO blade’s exclusive parallel lift system features top and bottom connection points that keep the blade parallel to the front of the tractor, even when it is lifted as high as possible. This reduces weight transfer and keeps the blade closer to the tractor for better control. The lift system also maintains the ideal angle for dozing and gives the operator more precise control.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks