Geotechnical drill powers through tough soils
Little Beaver designed the LS T1 for longevity and ease of use. The frame, rotary and swivel are constructed of high-strength welded steel for enhanced durability, and all crucial maintenance and greasing points are easily accessible. The drill also comes equipped with assembly tools for fast and easy setup.
Lone Star Drills are innovative additions to the Little Beaver product family that are designed to be a convenient, powerful solution in areas with minimal resources for transportation and operation. Seven models are available, and they are ideal for use in a variety of applications including soil sampling, geotechnical testing and auger drilling. For more information: 800-227-7515, fax 936-327-4025; email@example.com; http://www.lonestardrills.com/ or http://www.littlebeaver.com/.
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement