Fastway product protects shins and trailer harness
Fastway Trailer Products introduces its dual purpose shin guard. This sleeve protects customers from banging their shins against a ball mount, and it protects the trailer wiring harness from dragging on the ground.
“We’ve all unfortunately hit our shins on a trailer hitch before and it’s not a pleasant experience. This product protects your shins from pain.” said Progress Mfg. Sales Manager, Rich Elliott.
The Fastway shin guard also protects the wiring harness by utilizing an included rubber tether that loops around the harness, lifting it off the ground and out of harm’s way.
The Shin Guard is fast and easy to install because there is no need to remove the hitch ball. Simply slide the Shin Guard down over the top of the ball, stretch the bottom down around the nut, and that’s it. The Shin Guard fits both 2-5/6" and 2" hitch balls on ball mounts up to 2-1/2" wide, and is available in three colors: black, orange or yellow.
The new Fastway Shin Guard is currently available through dealerships serving the towing industry throughout the United States and Canada.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?