Fastway product protects shins and trailer harness
Fastway Trailer Products introduces its dual purpose shin guard. This sleeve protects customers from banging their shins against a ball mount, and it protects the trailer wiring harness from dragging on the ground.
“We’ve all unfortunately hit our shins on a trailer hitch before and it’s not a pleasant experience. This product protects your shins from pain.” said Progress Mfg. Sales Manager, Rich Elliott.
The Fastway shin guard also protects the wiring harness by utilizing an included rubber tether that loops around the harness, lifting it off the ground and out of harm’s way.
The Shin Guard is fast and easy to install because there is no need to remove the hitch ball. Simply slide the Shin Guard down over the top of the ball, stretch the bottom down around the nut, and that’s it. The Shin Guard fits both 2-5/6" and 2" hitch balls on ball mounts up to 2-1/2" wide, and is available in three colors: black, orange or yellow.
The new Fastway Shin Guard is currently available through dealerships serving the towing industry throughout the United States and Canada.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease