Fastway product protects shins and trailer harness
Fastway Trailer Products introduces its dual purpose shin guard. This sleeve protects customers from banging their shins against a ball mount, and it protects the trailer wiring harness from dragging on the ground.
“We’ve all unfortunately hit our shins on a trailer hitch before and it’s not a pleasant experience. This product protects your shins from pain.” said Progress Mfg. Sales Manager, Rich Elliott.
The Fastway shin guard also protects the wiring harness by utilizing an included rubber tether that loops around the harness, lifting it off the ground and out of harm’s way.
The Shin Guard is fast and easy to install because there is no need to remove the hitch ball. Simply slide the Shin Guard down over the top of the ball, stretch the bottom down around the nut, and that’s it. The Shin Guard fits both 2-5/6" and 2" hitch balls on ball mounts up to 2-1/2" wide, and is available in three colors: black, orange or yellow.
The new Fastway Shin Guard is currently available through dealerships serving the towing industry throughout the United States and Canada.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.