Fastway product protects shins and trailer harness
Fastway Trailer Products introduces its dual purpose shin guard. This sleeve protects customers from banging their shins against a ball mount, and it protects the trailer wiring harness from dragging on the ground.
“We’ve all unfortunately hit our shins on a trailer hitch before and it’s not a pleasant experience. This product protects your shins from pain.” said Progress Mfg. Sales Manager, Rich Elliott.
The Fastway shin guard also protects the wiring harness by utilizing an included rubber tether that loops around the harness, lifting it off the ground and out of harm’s way.
The Shin Guard is fast and easy to install because there is no need to remove the hitch ball. Simply slide the Shin Guard down over the top of the ball, stretch the bottom down around the nut, and that’s it. The Shin Guard fits both 2-5/6" and 2" hitch balls on ball mounts up to 2-1/2" wide, and is available in three colors: black, orange or yellow.
The new Fastway Shin Guard is currently available through dealerships serving the towing industry throughout the United States and Canada.
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto