FarmLogs launches companion iOS and Android apps
FarmLogs, an agricultural tech startup that helps farmers plan, manage and analyze their farm’s operations, announced the launch of its all-new mobile apps for Android and iOS devices. The apps make it incredibly easy to keep track of everything that happens in the field in real time. The FarmLogs apps are now available for free download in iTunes and in the Google Play store.
The FarmLogs mobile applications allow farmers to log records as they work in the field, in the shop, or anywhere else. Field activities such as planting, fertilizing, and harvesting can be quickly logged and tracked right from the GPS-enabled mobile apps. Multiple team members can track activities and make updates in real time. Additional app features will be rolled out later this year.
“The widespread adoption of mobile smart phones and tablets has created new opportunities in agriculture,” said Jesse Vollmar, CEO and co-founder of FarmLogs. “FarmLogs leverages this change by helping farmers improve their farm’s financial performance through technology.”
The company is also celebrating the launch of an all new mapping tool by giving new and existing customers a complimentary poster-sized (24” x 36”) custom printed farm map. Users can create a free trial account at farmlogs.com, enter fields and boundaries with the FarmLogs mapping tool, and then easily redeem their free farm poster.
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center