Enhanced circuit board furthers Mixmate customization
Mixmate recently added features to its circuit board and enhanced its setup to give the mobile blending system maximum customizability for chemical and fertilizer applications. With the ability to record the exact amount of chemicals used as well as environmental conditions during application, Mixmate is looking to its technology to take precision farming operations to another level. The innovative system is currently in the final stages of development and being fine tuned in preparation for public release in spring 2014.
The company uses a modular approach in constructing its exclusive equipment, providing a wider range of functions to Mixmate users and making it possible for the integration of future applications. Mixmate’s efforts to manufacture circuit boards internally will also translate to lowers costs for customers when compared to similar products that use a third-party vendor for producing their systems.
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- New insect management knowledge program from Monsanto
- Why is micronutrient availability so patchy in a field?
- Monsanto issues comment on Oregon and Montana GM wheat
- Crop traders are awaiting today's big USDA reports
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto