Enhanced circuit board furthers Mixmate customization
Mixmate recently added features to its circuit board and enhanced its setup to give the mobile blending system maximum customizability for chemical and fertilizer applications. With the ability to record the exact amount of chemicals used as well as environmental conditions during application, Mixmate is looking to its technology to take precision farming operations to another level. The innovative system is currently in the final stages of development and being fine tuned in preparation for public release in spring 2014.
The company uses a modular approach in constructing its exclusive equipment, providing a wider range of functions to Mixmate users and making it possible for the integration of future applications. Mixmate’s efforts to manufacture circuit boards internally will also translate to lowers costs for customers when compared to similar products that use a third-party vendor for producing their systems.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants