Enhanced circuit board furthers Mixmate customization
Mixmate recently added features to its circuit board and enhanced its setup to give the mobile blending system maximum customizability for chemical and fertilizer applications. With the ability to record the exact amount of chemicals used as well as environmental conditions during application, Mixmate is looking to its technology to take precision farming operations to another level. The innovative system is currently in the final stages of development and being fine tuned in preparation for public release in spring 2014.
The company uses a modular approach in constructing its exclusive equipment, providing a wider range of functions to Mixmate users and making it possible for the integration of future applications. Mixmate’s efforts to manufacture circuit boards internally will also translate to lowers costs for customers when compared to similar products that use a third-party vendor for producing their systems.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law