Enerpac's new TQ700 lightweight torque wrench pump
The pump includes a calibratable 4-inch (10 cm) diameter gauge with a polycarbonate shield, providing it with an extra level of protection. The gauge has been mounted on an easy-to-read angle. Strategically placed for easy access, large knobs for flow control and an adjustable relief valve make set-up and adjustment user-friendly, even with gloved hands.
Designed for continuous operation, the 1 HP advanced IEC motor draws low amps so it will not slow down when running off the variable voltage from field generators. The motor also has a high voltage tolerance and will not burn out when faced with voltage spikes or voltage drops caused by long extension cords. The pump provides quiet operation at 82-85 dBA, and low maintenance due to the brushless motor design.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture