Enerpac's new TQ700 lightweight torque wrench pump
The pump includes a calibratable 4-inch (10 cm) diameter gauge with a polycarbonate shield, providing it with an extra level of protection. The gauge has been mounted on an easy-to-read angle. Strategically placed for easy access, large knobs for flow control and an adjustable relief valve make set-up and adjustment user-friendly, even with gloved hands.
Designed for continuous operation, the 1 HP advanced IEC motor draws low amps so it will not slow down when running off the variable voltage from field generators. The motor also has a high voltage tolerance and will not burn out when faced with voltage spikes or voltage drops caused by long extension cords. The pump provides quiet operation at 82-85 dBA, and low maintenance due to the brushless motor design.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease