Enerpac's new TQ700 lightweight torque wrench pump
The pump includes a calibratable 4-inch (10 cm) diameter gauge with a polycarbonate shield, providing it with an extra level of protection. The gauge has been mounted on an easy-to-read angle. Strategically placed for easy access, large knobs for flow control and an adjustable relief valve make set-up and adjustment user-friendly, even with gloved hands.
Designed for continuous operation, the 1 HP advanced IEC motor draws low amps so it will not slow down when running off the variable voltage from field generators. The motor also has a high voltage tolerance and will not burn out when faced with voltage spikes or voltage drops caused by long extension cords. The pump provides quiet operation at 82-85 dBA, and low maintenance due to the brushless motor design.
- FMC opens new Asia Innovation Center in Shanghai
- Groundwater levels drop in Southwest in ongoing drought
- Council of the European Union adopts position on GMOs
- New Holland launches new self-propelled sprayer line
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- A good corn crop is taking shape
- Study says neonic insecticides widespread in Iowa waters
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Evogene amends Bayer wheat agreement