DuPont Pioneer announces new Pioneer Field360 Tools app
A new mobile app that features three agronomy tools is now available to help growers with this season’s management decisions. The Pioneer Field360 Tools app from DuPont Pioneer features the GDU Estimator, Precipitation Estimator, and Growth Stage Estimator.
“Conveniently packaging DuPont Pioneer agronomy expertise into one mobile application that growers can use to make decisions anywhere they farm is one of the benefits of the new Pioneer Field360 Tools app,” says Matt Snyder, DuPont Pioneer product manager. The app has improved usability, requiring one-time input of location, start date and comparative relative maturity (CRM).
"Growers can easily navigate between the calculators within the Pioneer Field360 Tools app without re-entering data,” Snyder says.
This new app combines powerful analysis tools and real-time data, right at your fingertips. Growers are able to track multiple field scenarios, including progress of the crop with a growth stage estimator, view precipitation forecasts and daily precipitation, and calculate GDUs and key crop stages. The Pioneer Field360 Tools app can also estimate harvest dates for each Pioneer brand corn hybrid planted.
Part of the Pioneer Field360 services offering, this app can be located by searching Field360 in the App Store. It is available for $9.99. The app will be upgraded with additional best-in-class agronomy tools as they are available. An Android version of the app will be available later in July in the Google Play™ Store.
Growers can also go to pioneer.com/360 to access the Pioneer Field360 Tools app and other Pioneer applications such as Pioneer Field360 Notes app and the Plantability app.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement