Droplet size monitor helps eliminate application problems
click image to zoom The new Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor from TeeJet Technologies helps operators improve their spray applications by providing real-time, in-cab droplet size information. Drift or efficacy problems caused by applying droplets that are too large or too small can be better managed with the Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor.
The stand-alone unit is extremely easy to use. Featuring an image-based interface, operators simply select the desired spray tip and capacity. Once spraying begins, the monitor measures the boom operating pressure and displays the corresponding droplet size category. Audible and visual alarms are used to notify operators when system pressure deviates from a predetermined range. This enables the operator to adjust ground speed and system pressure to maintain the proper droplet size.
Kits include the console, RAM mount, power cable, sensor cable and pressure sensor. Extension cables are also available.
The Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor received an AE50 New Product Award from the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement