Droplet size monitor helps eliminate application problems
click image to zoom The new Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor from TeeJet Technologies helps operators improve their spray applications by providing real-time, in-cab droplet size information. Drift or efficacy problems caused by applying droplets that are too large or too small can be better managed with the Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor.
The stand-alone unit is extremely easy to use. Featuring an image-based interface, operators simply select the desired spray tip and capacity. Once spraying begins, the monitor measures the boom operating pressure and displays the corresponding droplet size category. Audible and visual alarms are used to notify operators when system pressure deviates from a predetermined range. This enables the operator to adjust ground speed and system pressure to maintain the proper droplet size.
Kits include the console, RAM mount, power cable, sensor cable and pressure sensor. Extension cables are also available.
The Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor received an AE50 New Product Award from the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease