Droplet size monitor helps eliminate application problems
click image to zoom The new Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor from TeeJet Technologies helps operators improve their spray applications by providing real-time, in-cab droplet size information. Drift or efficacy problems caused by applying droplets that are too large or too small can be better managed with the Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor.
The stand-alone unit is extremely easy to use. Featuring an image-based interface, operators simply select the desired spray tip and capacity. Once spraying begins, the monitor measures the boom operating pressure and displays the corresponding droplet size category. Audible and visual alarms are used to notify operators when system pressure deviates from a predetermined range. This enables the operator to adjust ground speed and system pressure to maintain the proper droplet size.
Kits include the console, RAM mount, power cable, sensor cable and pressure sensor. Extension cables are also available.
The Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor received an AE50 New Product Award from the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.