Decked launches new truck bed storage system
Decked, manufacturers of a new full-sized pickup truck bed storage system, announced the official launch of its full line of products and accessories, which are now available for order on their website, www.decked.com, and from select dealers across the country. Decked is a storage system that attaches to the tie-downs in a full-sized pickup truck without drilling to provide secure, weatherproof storage for gear while improving the utility and functionality of the pickup truck bed.
“After an extensive period of research, engineering and product development, I am extremely proud to announce that we will begin delivering the Decked system to our customers and dealers,” said Lance Meller, founder and vice president of sales for Decked. “A great deal of hard work has gone into creating what we think is the perfect storage solution for nearly everyone with a full-size pickup. Decked is the best, durable pickup truck storage system available, and it will help truck owners realize the full storage capability of their truck bed.”
The concept for Decked came from Lance who worked out of his truck for years as an outdoor product salesman. He quickly learned he needed a better way to organize and protect his gear while still retaining the functionality of the truck bed. Lance and Jake Peters, Decked’s General Manager, then teamed up to create a company that could bring this highly engineered and innovative product to market.
Decked is a full-sized truck bed storage system that incorporates two waterproof, bed-length drawers which roll out to provide easy access to tools, equipment and additional gear. The deck of the storage system is built from 100% recycled high-density polyethylene co-molded to a steel sub frame providing a 2,000 lbs. load capacity. The drawers can hold up to 200 lbs. each and are lockable to provide secure storage. Each drawer can hold tools, parts and supplies, sporting goods, or just about anything that is normally stored in a truck bed. The system is weatherproof and the deck can be configured to accommodate tie downs or rack systems. The Decked system can be mounted in nearly every full size pickup truck made since the late 1990s, is easy to install, and mounts to the truck bed’s existing tie downs with no drilling required.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014