Cordless tools include torque wrench with pneumatic power
Milwaukee Tool is providing cordless power tools that have a fit for ag professional operations. Milwaukee says it is delivering industry leading cordless innovation with the expansion of its M18 FUE lineup of products. Each new cordless tool is classified as boasting performance that rivals corded counterparts. The new products include an M18 FUEL reciprocating saw, M18 FUEL 6-1/2-inch circular saw, four M18 FUEL high torque impact wrenches and M18 FUEL 4-1/2-inch and 5-inch grinders. These new tools are able to perform applications that were once only completed by their corded counterparts, the new tools offer power, performance and durability.
Of most interest to ag retailers that have big equipment to deal with should be the high torque impact wrenches that deliver true pneumatic performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose. Delivering up to 750 foot-pounds of maximum fastening torque, the M18 FUEL high torque impact wrenches are the most powerful cordless tools of their kind.
As with all M18FUEL products, the new high torque impact wrenches were engineered for the most demanding jobs. M18 FUEL products feature three Milwaukee-exclusive technology—the Powerstate brushless motor, Redlithium XC4.0 battery pack and Redlink Plus intelligence hardware and software.
Milwaukee says the brushless motor works harder, lives longer and converts energy into power more efficiently. Redlink Plus means there are two output torque modes—mode one is for applications where over-torqueing may be a concern, and mode two offers the full torque power. The Redlithium XC4.0 batteries provide up to twice the run-time and recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries. The battery operates cooler and performs in climates below 0 Fahrenheit with fade free power. A battery fuel gauge also displays remaining charge for less down time on the job.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.