New AutoGlide Auto Boom Height Control System
Bestway Inc., a leading specialty agricultural equipment manufacturer and marketer, recently announced the introduction of the automatic sprayer boom height control system for most self-propelled, pull type and large 3-point mounted sprayers.
The new AutoGlide system uses rugged ultrasonic range sensors mounted on the spray boom to continually monitor and maintain the height of the booms above the ground or crop canopy. The AutoGlide system delivers more consistent spray patterns, better coverage and reduced drift potential. With AutoGlide, operator fatigue is reduced allowing you to cover more acres in a day.
AutoGlide uses the sprayers existing electric- over -hydraulic controls so there are no extra hydraulic components to add to your sprayer. This makes AutoGlide the simplest and easiest automatic boom height control system to install.
A compact, in cab controller with a simple menu to configure and calibrate, allows engaging and disengaging automatic mode as well as adjusting boom height on the go.
AutoGlide is available in 2, 3, 4 and 5 sensor models to fit most boom sizes and terrain.
Contact Bestway Inc. at email@example.com or call toll free (877)-390-4480 for more information.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement