New AutoGlide Auto Boom Height Control System
Bestway Inc., a leading specialty agricultural equipment manufacturer and marketer, recently announced the introduction of the automatic sprayer boom height control system for most self-propelled, pull type and large 3-point mounted sprayers.
The new AutoGlide system uses rugged ultrasonic range sensors mounted on the spray boom to continually monitor and maintain the height of the booms above the ground or crop canopy. The AutoGlide system delivers more consistent spray patterns, better coverage and reduced drift potential. With AutoGlide, operator fatigue is reduced allowing you to cover more acres in a day.
AutoGlide uses the sprayers existing electric- over -hydraulic controls so there are no extra hydraulic components to add to your sprayer. This makes AutoGlide the simplest and easiest automatic boom height control system to install.
A compact, in cab controller with a simple menu to configure and calibrate, allows engaging and disengaging automatic mode as well as adjusting boom height on the go.
AutoGlide is available in 2, 3, 4 and 5 sensor models to fit most boom sizes and terrain.
Contact Bestway Inc. at email@example.com or call toll free (877)-390-4480 for more information.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture