New AutoGlide Auto Boom Height Control System
Bestway Inc., a leading specialty agricultural equipment manufacturer and marketer, recently announced the introduction of the automatic sprayer boom height control system for most self-propelled, pull type and large 3-point mounted sprayers.
The new AutoGlide system uses rugged ultrasonic range sensors mounted on the spray boom to continually monitor and maintain the height of the booms above the ground or crop canopy. The AutoGlide system delivers more consistent spray patterns, better coverage and reduced drift potential. With AutoGlide, operator fatigue is reduced allowing you to cover more acres in a day.
AutoGlide uses the sprayers existing electric- over -hydraulic controls so there are no extra hydraulic components to add to your sprayer. This makes AutoGlide the simplest and easiest automatic boom height control system to install.
A compact, in cab controller with a simple menu to configure and calibrate, allows engaging and disengaging automatic mode as well as adjusting boom height on the go.
AutoGlide is available in 2, 3, 4 and 5 sensor models to fit most boom sizes and terrain.
Contact Bestway Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free (877)-390-4480 for more information.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals