Azuga DriveSafe launches
Azuga, an instant-install cloud-based GPS fleet tracking and driver behavior solution, announced the launch of Azuga DriveSafe, a service that implements mobile device policies for fleet customers.
The new offering is powered by Cellcontrol, the world’s leading technology to stop distracted driving. With Azuga DriveSafe, employees’ phones are put in do-not-disturb mode, blocking disruptive emails and texts when vehicles are in motion.
The Automotive Fleet and Leasing Association estimates 20 percent of all fleet vehicles are involved in a crash each year, and the National Safety Council predicts each crash costs an average of more than $25,000. Azuga DriveSafe is immediately available to Azuga’s vehicle tracking subscription customers for a low initial offering price.
“Azuga DriveSafe is a must-have for fleet operators of any size” said Chris Parisis, president of CG Appliances and an Azuga customer. “While we use Azuga for tracking driver behavior, this now moves it up a notch since it can almost eliminate all driver distraction.”
“Distracted driving is not only part of the national conversation today, it’s the law. Talking or texting while driving is a huge liability for our fleet customers” said Ananth Rani, vice president and general manager of Azuga. “The launch of Azuga DriveSafe demonstrates our commitment to our customers and to public safety.”
“The launch of Azuga DriveSafe is a great example of how quickly Cellcontrol’s technology can be integrated into services offered by our partners,” said Joe Breaux, chief technology officer of Cellcontrol. “Our simple triggering methodology, mobile device application, management console and suite of API’s allow partners like Azuga to instantly integrate Cellcontrol distracted driving technology.”
The company expects Azuga DriveSafe customers will benefit from fewer rear-end crashes – saving costs, minimizing liability and keeping drivers safe.
Fleet operators can click here to learn more about this new distracted driving business solution.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.