Ayrstone introduces next generation of wireless farm networking
Farmers, ranchers and other rural dwellers now have access to faster, easier and longer outdoor WiFi coverage than previous generations of wireless access equipment. Ayrstone Productivity announced the release of its latest outdoor WiFi technology product called the Ayrstone AyrMesh Hub2n.
“Ayrstone once again sets the industry standard for wireless farm networking by bringing the latest technology to typical rural businesses and homes,” said Bill Moffitt, president of Ayrstone Productivity. “The Ayrstone AyrMesh Hub2n is a snap to set up and it puts high-speed, long-distance, outdoor WiFi in the hands of people who really need it.”
The latest Ayrstone technology introduces the concept of the “transparent mesh,” where all WiFi-enabled devices on your AyrMesh network appear as if they are connected directly to your router. “This means you can easily access devices more than 7 miles away on your home network,” Moffitt said. WiFi devices may include remote cameras, switches, gauges, weather stations, and signals from tractors, combines and sprayers.
“This next-generation AyrMesh Hub includes a number of upgrades frequently requested by customers,” Moffitt continued, “including 802.11n connectivity, expanded network security, and outdoor range extension up to 7.5 miles.” Long-range wireless networks enable farmers to quickly and easily make use of monitoring and controlling equipment to streamline operations.
“With this new technology, farmers and ranchers are in a good position to enter the next phase of farm productivity improvement via wireless signals and hands-free data capture,” Moffitt said. “And, since all devices are connected to a home router, making them accessible via the Internet is super easy and does not require on-going cell phone expenses.”
The Ayrstone AyrMesh Hub2n is available online at www.ayrstone.com. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 837-0637.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Taiwan passes new GMO tolerance regulations
- Middle East drought a threat to global food prices
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- USGC sees potential problems for Ukraine farmers
- DuPont Pioneer and Hexima announce new insect protection
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company