Arysta LifeScience introduces Inferno Duo for spring wheat
Arysta LifeScience North America has launched Inferno Duo Herbicide for spring wheat growers in Canada.
Inferno Duo combines the enhanced broadleaf activity of tribenuron (the same active ingredient in Express SG) with broadleaf and longer-lasting soil activity on grasses of flucarbazone. Inferno Duo, when mixed with glyphosate, will provide the wide spectrum burndown application available.
"Arysta LifeScience has developed Inferno Duo with two active ingredients that work together in a burndown application. Together with glyphosate, Inferno Duo will get tough weeds like dandelion, hawk's beard, foxtail barley and Roundup Ready canola while adding extended control of wild oats and green foxtail," said Craig Brekkas, Arysta LifeScience marketing manager, herbicides.
Growers will appreciate the convenience and expanded spectrum of control of Inferno Duo. “Anytime you can make burndown weed control simpler for the grower, it’s a major plus,” Brekkas added.
For more information on Inferno Duo, visit http://www.arystalifescience.caor contact your local Arysta LifeScience sales representative.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants