Arysta LifeScience introduces Inferno Duo for spring wheat
Arysta LifeScience North America has launched Inferno Duo Herbicide for spring wheat growers in Canada.
Inferno Duo combines the enhanced broadleaf activity of tribenuron (the same active ingredient in Express SG) with broadleaf and longer-lasting soil activity on grasses of flucarbazone. Inferno Duo, when mixed with glyphosate, will provide the wide spectrum burndown application available.
"Arysta LifeScience has developed Inferno Duo with two active ingredients that work together in a burndown application. Together with glyphosate, Inferno Duo will get tough weeds like dandelion, hawk's beard, foxtail barley and Roundup Ready canola while adding extended control of wild oats and green foxtail," said Craig Brekkas, Arysta LifeScience marketing manager, herbicides.
Growers will appreciate the convenience and expanded spectrum of control of Inferno Duo. “Anytime you can make burndown weed control simpler for the grower, it’s a major plus,” Brekkas added.
For more information on Inferno Duo, visit http://www.arystalifescience.caor contact your local Arysta LifeScience sales representative.
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto