Aluma introduces 7712H tilt single axle trailers
click image to zoom Aluma recently introduced its latest model of aluminum trailers, the 7712H Tilt flatbed utility trailer. These single heavy axle trailers are ideal for a wide range of hauling applications. The 7712H Tilt model features 14-inch aluminum wheels, fenders with vinyl gravel guards, an extruded aluminum floor and front and side retaining rails. The bed is 77 inches wide by 144.5 inches long. The trailers also include an LED lighting package and safety chains.
Durable aluminum trailers from Aluma are lightweight, corrosion resistant and maintenance free. Special features on many makes and models offer users versatility and convenience. Aluma trailers also come with an industry leading 5-year all-inclusive warranty.
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- USDA chief expects 2014 biofuel use targets to rise
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- SDSU has precision ag minor because of fast changes
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Partnership to provide new bio-fertilizers
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning