Aluma introduces 7712H tilt single axle trailers
click image to zoom Aluma recently introduced its latest model of aluminum trailers, the 7712H Tilt flatbed utility trailer. These single heavy axle trailers are ideal for a wide range of hauling applications. The 7712H Tilt model features 14-inch aluminum wheels, fenders with vinyl gravel guards, an extruded aluminum floor and front and side retaining rails. The bed is 77 inches wide by 144.5 inches long. The trailers also include an LED lighting package and safety chains.
Durable aluminum trailers from Aluma are lightweight, corrosion resistant and maintenance free. Special features on many makes and models offer users versatility and convenience. Aluma trailers also come with an industry leading 5-year all-inclusive warranty.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law