Aluma introduces 7712H tilt single axle trailers
click image to zoom Aluma recently introduced its latest model of aluminum trailers, the 7712H Tilt flatbed utility trailer. These single heavy axle trailers are ideal for a wide range of hauling applications. The 7712H Tilt model features 14-inch aluminum wheels, fenders with vinyl gravel guards, an extruded aluminum floor and front and side retaining rails. The bed is 77 inches wide by 144.5 inches long. The trailers also include an LED lighting package and safety chains.
Durable aluminum trailers from Aluma are lightweight, corrosion resistant and maintenance free. Special features on many makes and models offer users versatility and convenience. Aluma trailers also come with an industry leading 5-year all-inclusive warranty.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease