Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight
AgraTronix, a provider of handheld moisture tester, has introduced the Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight.
The non-compaction Ag-MAC unit features a direct readout for 20 different grains, without pre-weighing, at the touch of a button. Within seconds, the unit provides the moisture level and test weight. The unit also features a backlit LCD display, no-spill technology with a patented swiper arm and a heavy-duty carrying case with strap.
The Ag-MAC makes software and grain scale updates easy with its USB port. By connecting the tester to the internet with the USB Cord, you can get the latest version of the software and grain scales. No need to enter any data or codes, unlike the competition.
AG-MAC has a moisture range of 6 percent to 45 percent, depending on the grain tested, with a temperature range of 40 degrees to 113 degrees F. The repeatability and accuracy is +/- 0.3 percent in normal moisture range for stored grain with a display resolution of 0.1 percent moisture.
The AgraTronix Ag-MAC brand is sold exclusively through Mattoon Rural King. The website is www.ruralking.com.
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report