Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight
AgraTronix, a provider of handheld moisture tester, has introduced the Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight.
The non-compaction Ag-MAC unit features a direct readout for 20 different grains, without pre-weighing, at the touch of a button. Within seconds, the unit provides the moisture level and test weight. The unit also features a backlit LCD display, no-spill technology with a patented swiper arm and a heavy-duty carrying case with strap.
The Ag-MAC makes software and grain scale updates easy with its USB port. By connecting the tester to the internet with the USB Cord, you can get the latest version of the software and grain scales. No need to enter any data or codes, unlike the competition.
AG-MAC has a moisture range of 6 percent to 45 percent, depending on the grain tested, with a temperature range of 40 degrees to 113 degrees F. The repeatability and accuracy is +/- 0.3 percent in normal moisture range for stored grain with a display resolution of 0.1 percent moisture.
The AgraTronix Ag-MAC brand is sold exclusively through Mattoon Rural King. The website is www.ruralking.com.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.