Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight
AgraTronix, a provider of handheld moisture tester, has introduced the Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight.
The non-compaction Ag-MAC unit features a direct readout for 20 different grains, without pre-weighing, at the touch of a button. Within seconds, the unit provides the moisture level and test weight. The unit also features a backlit LCD display, no-spill technology with a patented swiper arm and a heavy-duty carrying case with strap.
The Ag-MAC makes software and grain scale updates easy with its USB port. By connecting the tester to the internet with the USB Cord, you can get the latest version of the software and grain scales. No need to enter any data or codes, unlike the competition.
AG-MAC has a moisture range of 6 percent to 45 percent, depending on the grain tested, with a temperature range of 40 degrees to 113 degrees F. The repeatability and accuracy is +/- 0.3 percent in normal moisture range for stored grain with a display resolution of 0.1 percent moisture.
The AgraTronix Ag-MAC brand is sold exclusively through Mattoon Rural King. The website is www.ruralking.com.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America