Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight
AgraTronix, a provider of handheld moisture tester, has introduced the Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight.
The non-compaction Ag-MAC unit features a direct readout for 20 different grains, without pre-weighing, at the touch of a button. Within seconds, the unit provides the moisture level and test weight. The unit also features a backlit LCD display, no-spill technology with a patented swiper arm and a heavy-duty carrying case with strap.
The Ag-MAC makes software and grain scale updates easy with its USB port. By connecting the tester to the internet with the USB Cord, you can get the latest version of the software and grain scales. No need to enter any data or codes, unlike the competition.
AG-MAC has a moisture range of 6 percent to 45 percent, depending on the grain tested, with a temperature range of 40 degrees to 113 degrees F. The repeatability and accuracy is +/- 0.3 percent in normal moisture range for stored grain with a display resolution of 0.1 percent moisture.
The AgraTronix Ag-MAC brand is sold exclusively through Mattoon Rural King. The website is www.ruralking.com.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning