Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight
AgraTronix, a provider of handheld moisture tester, has introduced the Ag-MAC grain moisture tester with test weight.
The non-compaction Ag-MAC unit features a direct readout for 20 different grains, without pre-weighing, at the touch of a button. Within seconds, the unit provides the moisture level and test weight. The unit also features a backlit LCD display, no-spill technology with a patented swiper arm and a heavy-duty carrying case with strap.
The Ag-MAC makes software and grain scale updates easy with its USB port. By connecting the tester to the internet with the USB Cord, you can get the latest version of the software and grain scales. No need to enter any data or codes, unlike the competition.
AG-MAC has a moisture range of 6 percent to 45 percent, depending on the grain tested, with a temperature range of 40 degrees to 113 degrees F. The repeatability and accuracy is +/- 0.3 percent in normal moisture range for stored grain with a display resolution of 0.1 percent moisture.
The AgraTronix Ag-MAC brand is sold exclusively through Mattoon Rural King. The website is www.ruralking.com.
- New equipment enhances fertilizer research
- Ag markets diverged Tuesday morning
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development
- Monsanto sells Desert Durum Wheat Research Program
- Midco Global, Inc. and DuBois Engineering sign joint venture
- Fargo selected for National Agricultural Genotyping Center