AMSOIL announces reformulated silicone spray
click image to zoom AMSOIL Silicone Spray has recently undergone a reformulation and packaging redesign. The product is delivered by means of an aerosol spray that effectively lubricates and protects nonmetal surfaces with a dry lubricating film, making it ideal for applications that may be damaged by conventional lubricants such as grease or oil. AMSOIL Silicone Spray provides outstanding protection where light-duty or silicone lubricants are recommended, including rubber, plastic, nylon, upholstery, vinyl, wood, cardboard and other nonmetal surfaces.
Silicone Spray’s special non-staining formula is also excellent for waterproofing and protecting leather boots, shoes, jackets, suede and more. For leather and sensitive surfaces, initially apply to a small area. Silicone Spray may slightly alter the color or hue of the leather. It leaves a clear, odorless film and locks out water while keeping applications contaminant free.
AMSOIL Silicone Spray now comes with new packaging and a quantity increase when ordering by the case. The product is available in convenient 10-oz spray cans.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning