As 2014 winter wheat planting season approaches in the Northern Plains, Syngenta urges growers to... Read more.
AgSense LLC recently released an iPad version of its flagship mobile application WagNet Mobile. This... Read more.
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of three new education modules... Read more.
Growers have new choices when selecting insect control and crop nutrition products for next planting... Read more.
Willowood USA recently announced that Federal EPA has approved its technical registration for glufosinate. Willowood... Read more.
New for 2015, Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. introduced five new class-leading models of NITRO Series sprayers. Tier... Read more.
New Holland introduces new Tier 4B Guardian front-boom sprayer models including the highest-capacity... Read more.
Growing conditions and pest pressures constantly evolve. But NK soybeans keep pace with growers’ needs... Read more.
A new interactive map gives South Dakota agriculture producers an opportunity to closely follow research... Read more.
The American Soybean Association (ASA) and FarmLink are teaming up to help farmers close the $11... Read more.
Did you know that plants and trees have a pulse? It’s true, plants expand, contract and experience... Read more.
Farm Market iD, a Telematch Inc. company, announced the release of its proprietary farm and land database.... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning