Leica Geosystems introduced the Leica mojoMINI 2, a cost-effective, steer-to-the-line solution that provides farmers with... Read more.
Throughout the corn-growing season, farmers across the Midwest will battle corn rootworms. Now there is... Read more.
The J. R. Simplot Company has announced the introduction of four new premium performing adjuvants... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of two azoxystrobin fungicides for U.S. growers: Azaka fungicide for... Read more.
BASF announced that Nealta miticide received full, unconditional registration with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).... Read more.
North Dakota State University (NDSU) Extension recently released a pest management app that combines select... Read more.
H.J. Baker, a global agriculture firm, has launched a new app. The app will assist agronomists and... Read more.
The Decagon Devices MPS-6 Matrix Water Potential Sensor uses Ceramic discs to take long term and... Read more.
Larson Electronics announced the release of a solar-powered generator with a pneumatic light tower mast... Read more.
BioSafe Systems announced that StorOx 2.0, a bactericide/fungicide, is now registered for use in California.... Read more.
The J. R. Simplot Company announced the introduction of Red Vigor as part of its line-up of premium... Read more.
U.S. wheat and barley producers have incurred billions of dollars in economic losses to Fusarium... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease