BASF announced that Zidua herbicide has received federal registration from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
Alterra and CLM, supported by Netherlands Enterprise Agency, jointly launched the tool BioESoil that allows... Read more.
Soybean growers interested in contracting high yielding soybean varieties with additional premiums have four new... Read more.
Initial research has shown solid yield improvement when the right hybrid is placed in the right yield... Read more.
Norac Systems International Inc. has a patent pending Hybrid Mode for the company’s boom height... Read more.
Trimble announced the addition of its Trimble UX5 unmanned aircraft system (UAS) to its agriculture... Read more.
Arysta LifeScience North America recently unveiled a new chemistry, aβpro Yield Enhancer, that uses alphaBeta... Read more.
The DuPont Pioneer 2014 lineup contains 44 new T Series varieties, ranging in maturity from Group... Read more.
NMC-Wollard, Inc. announced the new NMC 2850 articulated compact loader. The new NMC loader (formerly... Read more.
Innvictis Crop Care, LLC, www.innvictis.com, announced the launch of Nirvana in time for the 2014... Read more.
MANA introduced Custodia premix fungicide for use on corn, soybeans and wheat. Custodia combines the... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has granted a specific exemption under Section... Read more.
- Aerial systems test sites following red tape rules
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century
- Gene removal could have implications beyond plant science
- Climate-smart rice for Africa
- Belarus signals interest in resolving row with Uralkali
- Crop markets are mostly lower to start the week
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants